- Regular updates on National and International policy development and services delivery guidelines and protocols effecting rural rehabilitation
- Products for marketing rural rehabilitation and access to rehabilitation job adverts
- Resources on Community Based Rehabilitation and rural rehabilitation research
- Support for rural therapists through mentorship (for community service therapists), Provincial Buddy system, and rehabilitation clinical consultants
- Opportunity to create awareness of rehabilitation and influence rehabilitation policies and service delivery through RHAP and professional associations
- Reduced fees Annual Rural Health Conference, and updates on CPD activities
- RuReSA Award for the Rural Rehabilitation Healthcare Worker of the Year
- Access to our on-line library
How to Join:
- Complete the form on the Become a Member page.
- Pay the annual fee into the bank account (details on the Become a Member page)
- You will get an email from the Rural Rehab SA Google Group saying you have been added to the mailing list. You may have to "accept this invitation" button at the bottom of the email and you should be automatically logged in on your email address, just add your Google password. If you do not have one then click on "sign up" for a new Google account, you can use your current email address for this account.
- The next day you will start receiving the Daily digest from the Google Group.
- You should also get an email from the RuReSA Office confirming your membership and providing more information about RuReSA
- You can also join our Facebook group below
Annual Fees payable by 31 January each year. Existing members just have to pay the fee, new members complete application and pay the fee, see bank details below.
Full Membership for professionals for 2022 = R300.00.
Associate membership for students = Free