- As RuReSA, we:
- support all attempts to make our health facilities “greener”;
- have made our office greener: a virtual office with barely any paper based records and online predominantly meetings (except for AGM and RHC), etc;
- acknowledge that many of us are interested in environmental change in our local areas;
- acknowledge that planetary health does impact on rural communities.
- Whilst local environmental health does impact on people’s health we are unable to circulate local issues such as fracking, oil drilling, etc - as we do not have the resources to understand the local impact and politics.
- We suggest that those who are very interested in local environmental issues contact Pam McLaren and create a Planetary Health WhatsApp or Telegram group that people can use to share such issues.
- Follow this link to join the above-mentioned WhatsApp group...
Planetary Health Online Course
a mixture of evidence-based modules, quizzes, activities, and interactive forums, spanning topics from infectious disease, food and water, climate change, mental health and beyond!
Click here for more information on the course