- Regular updates on National and International policy development and services delivery guidelines and protocols effecting rural rehabilitation
- Products for marketing rural rehabilitation and access to rehabilitation job adverts
- Resources on Community Based Rehabilitation and rural rehabilitation research
- Support for rural therapists through mentorship (for community service therapists), Provincial Buddy system, and rehabilitation clinical consultants
- Opportunity to create awareness of rehabilitation and influence rehabilitation policies and service delivery through RHAP and professional associations
- Combined RuReSA/RuDaSA Annual Rural Health Conference (reduced fees for members) and updates on CPD activities
- RuReSA Award for the Rural Rehabilitation Healthcare Worker of the Year
- Access to our on-line library
How to Join:
- Join RuReSA on the Thumela membership manager page - "Join an organisation"
- Thumela will process your application and payment and send RuReSA the confirmation.
- If you are a student you will be offered a "discount" on the fee during the registration process
- You will get an email from the Rural Rehab SA Google Group saying you have been added to the mailing list. You may have to "accept this invitation" button at the bottom of the email and you should be automatically logged in on your email address, just add your Google password. If you do not have one then click on "sign up" for a new Google account, you can use your current email address for this account.
- You can also join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/ruresa
Annual Fees payable by 31 January each year. Existing members just have to pay the fee, new members complete application and pay the fee, see bank details below.
Full Membership for professionals for 2017 = R250.00.
Associate membership for students = Free